Friday, March 26, 2010

Impossible

Okay I'm a writer. Problem is I get bored with the whole idea of a woman meeting a man and falling in love blah blah blah. You know one thing no one thinks of?? A man actually loving a man or a woman loving a woman. I know there are many people who feel comfortable today with the whole thought of it. But there are others who don't which is the reason I don't let others read my stories at time. They don't understand that to me I love to express there are other types of love out there rather than the whole husband and wife thing. Also with the whole law that gay people can't be married like we are. WHY NOT?? They fell in love like we did and want to share their whole lives together. They want to be able to go around and say "hey this is my husband/wife...." and be able to be proud to show it without being discriminated. So I wanna ask people and maybe the president, states. government, law WHY DO YOU STOP PEOPLE IN LOVE FROM BEING MARRIED ITS WRONG AND IN THE PAST MOVE ONTO THE FUTURE PASS THE LAX GAY PEOPLE SHOULD ALLOW TO MARRY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment