Saturday, March 27, 2010

DADS

I don't understand one thing for sure whats up with my Dad. He always says that he wishes for me to get out of the house blah blah blah. I go to my boyfriends house after school maybe twice a week and I quit Tennis because I couldn't keep up with that and school work and coming home to listen to him and my step-mom arguing. Why would I want to go home. Then he argues I need to grow up when he holds me back by treating me like a child and saying I don't need to spend so much time with my boyfriend. Then he continues on how my boyfriend never talks to him which I explained hes shy. He doesn't understand. How I can ever get through to him I don't know. I just have one question. WHAT'S UP WITH DADS???

No comments:

Post a Comment